Daily musings of mine

Monday, February 22, 2010

Tea Time & Shells

I just picked some fresh Pineapple Sage from the herb garden and made some tea, It's so yummy and fresh :)

Pineapple Sage Tea
1 quart water
½ cup packed fresh pineapple sage leaves
3 T honey
1 lemon or lime
Bring water just to a boil and pour over the sage leaves.
Stir in honey and lemon or lime juice to taste.
Steep tea for approximately 20 minutes.
Bring to a boil and then strain into mugs.

I was thinking today i need to ride my bike more often, It's a little hard to ride it up hills because it's so heavy but the more I do It, the easier it will get right?
Also I am pondering the Dennis Leary song "asshole" in which he makes reference to America having the bombs, that doesn't seem right to me are the the only ones with them? maybe he is being sarcastic.

You know what a great thing to do is? Put a shell on a necklace I want to but i don't have a small drill, If i did it would be sweet. A little bit of beach where ever you go.

In a perfect world no country would have the bomb, just love and respect for each man and his culture.

Have happy tea times. x

No comments:

Post a Comment