Daily musings of mine

Monday, February 22, 2010

Keep on Truckin


Well no followers, I am writing to myself bah. Has anyone noticed how funny it is to use the word dinosaur? I don't know if it's because they are extinct or they are huge or what. For instance I'm so hungry I could eat a dinosaur, ridiculous right? you cant eat a dinosaur they are HUGE and extinct. My mind has been somewhat occupied by the dilemma of moving out or traveling. On one hand there is the freedom of you own little place you can do whatever the hell you want there, but on the other hand jetting off to exciting places new experiences and fun times. Both have downsides but the downsides are equal to each other sigh* if anyone ever reads this i would love an opinion. Currently I am into picnics by the river, on these hot sunny afternoons. There is yummy picnic food, sunshine, water, wildlife and I did a little exploring behind a curtain of oak tree branches and discovered a path leading to little shanty shack, just a tarp strung up and a sleeping bag with a table and all completely hidden from view. I felt like Huck Fin or one of the Fab Five. If you live near a river go have a picnic, it's free and fun :).


Enjoy whats left of the summer xx00

1 comment:

  1. wooops that is sposed to say famouse five. Fab five sounds like a homosexual posse, not that theres anything wrong with that, It's just I was alone yeah and fab five's probably having nothing to do with exploring rivers

    ReplyDelete