Daily musings of mine

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Crazzzzy Weather

So It's the weekend and Melbourne has had crazy weather. Things like a flooded city centre, golf ball size hail and power outages. So soon we say goodbye to summer and apparently we skip Autumn altogether and go straight to the heart of winter, if only I had a fire place I wouldn't mind a bit. So I am trying to think up some great cold weather activities and any suggestions are more than welcome. On a lighter note I got the best gift ever the other day, a couple of blogs back i mentioned how great it would be to have a shell necklace, well a work friend has given one to me after reading the blog, what a thoughtful lady *SMILES*
And also another bonus about the cold, I have purchased some great second hand jackets and I have been hanging out to wear them YAW now I can booyah ( that's right I just said booyah )

Winter Tidings

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment